Sunday, May 18, 2008

Look at Me Shirts



Today I stumbled upon lookatmeshirts.com, which means I am probably very slow and very late to the game, but nonetheless, I fell in love instantly and purchased 3 shirts! Hilarious graphic tees, many of which are Cincinnati-specific.

My favorite (which I did order) pictured here.

What I did not know was is that the company is part owned by Josh Sneed, a local comedian who frequents down at the Funny Bone. I frequent the Bone and he's a funny cat.

On a related note, I did have Skyline for lunch today. Boyfriend always finds it ironic that I always get a side salad with my 3-way, but ya gotta have something healthy to counter that pile of tasty greasy whatever-it-is-ness.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the site..and the chili shirt! I'm a chili gal. Another fun site to check out that has lots of foodie and wine designs is
http://www.cafepress.com/
Have fun!

Anonymous said...

^ that's spam